Sunday, August 3, 2008

MY experience as UITM student

Assalamulaikum ,

Today i like to write my experience of being a uitm student for approximately for 1 month...As we all know that i was 2nd intake student in Diploma in Banking..The day when i was arrived here, i was totally blur becouse i have know nothing about campus, where is it, what to do and where is my classes.From the look at me, everyone will said "are you repeated student ??"becouse my apperience look more mantured than what i look.Then day after a day i get closer and closer to my classmate.I also learned a little bit Terengganu slang but sometimes i totally don’t know what thier are talking about. Futher more, in here, the food more cheeper than Selangor food. That was a good news and the bad news is i have to recovered all the subject that my classmate have learn. Plus, in account subject I don’t have any basic .I think that was all for today.

Assalamualaikum


thank you.
(;DD)

2 comments:

Nur Syazwani said...

It's not a slang, it's a dialect. Nice to know that you're happy here. Take good care of yourself ya!

safwan said...

owhhhh!!! sory2..
my mistake miss..
thanxxx miss ;DD