Sunday, October 5, 2008

"my Eid MUBARABAK experiece"


erhhmmm...where should i start ??

well like everyone i was exited about Eid..
the night of Eid after maghrib like always after prayed my family will "takbir" untill Isyak..
then everybody will busy doing thier jobs...
my mother prepare rendang and stuff like that..
my father prepare for people to come takbir...
me like always exicited with all the fire crackers =)
then in the morning of Eid my family go to mosque..
we pray n visiting my grandfather's grave or we call him "PAPA" =)
then like last year EId my siblings and i apologies to my parent for the sins that we all make =p
My sister always exited when come to photo session.
we takes foto's and my sister take like thoundsand of photos =P
there's one of the pic that my sister's tooks...

(me with NASHA) she always said "uncle uncle!! Duit"

my older sister 's (photo gedik's!!)


my brother's ( POYO)



my father's and his 2 daugther

MY FAMILY


my dad,sister,mom n NASHAA!! (she just like my SIS already)


the 2nd days my of Eid's, my father side's go futsal at night...
we played futsal at 11pm until 12am...that was the blast !
many funny momment =)
then the 3rd days of my Eid's go outing with my DULCENIA =P
we go to cinema like always..watched "KAMI THE MOVIE"
she so exited about that movie..hehhh!! p/s ; wierd!!
dont know what so great about that movie..
but the actress in that movie is totally style =) "lynda jasmin" she just like HAYLEY WILLIAM OF MALAYSIA =P
then at night her mother's (my mother in law =P hahaha) force me to come to her house..
we talked about UITM,studies and stuff like that..
It was nervous situation the mother really "cool" to me..
PLUS she give me "DUIT RAYE"...huhu =) rm30

i think that was my Eid's experience this year..
and i dont know what i crapoing and mumbling up there...huhu =P
"SELAMAT HARI RAYA MAAP ZAHIR DAN BATIN"
Assalamualaikum

1 comment:

..smile.. said...

wow...you have a nice experience...jealous I... =)